The process of due diligence is significant in the course of diversification or expansion initiated by joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and business alliances.
A transaction involving financial investment is susceptible to fraud and the consequence of not validating details related to the entity or property/asset and its key representatives involved may result in unwanted litigation.
An Alea report supports clients with:
- Assessing background and reputation of key functionaries
- Verifying records for liabilities, legal/family disputes, regulatory compliance and enforcement checks
- Unearthing evidence in reference to financial discrepancies, criminal litigation and adverse media
- Identifying undisclosed ownership interests
- Evaluating allegations of corruption/insider fraud and impact of political connections
An exhaustive and timely analysis of research data with source inquiries allows stakeholders to make an informed business decision.